I have been searching all morning for a podcast or free knitting video on the internet without any luck. I did however find a number of free patterns that I want to try once I get past the first step of “casting on”.
- Through the Loops had a few free patterns including a shrug and a hat but I really like the red and white scarf.
- The fun website RoxyCraft– had a nice assortment of pattern including an assortment of baby items.
- Canadian Living Magazine– had quite a few knitting patterns including a laptop cover.
- Two Left Needles– has the prettiest handspun scarf pattern I can’t believe it’s free!
- Posy Get’s Cozy– has a pretty baby blanket she made her using organic cotton and it looks soft and cozy.
Since I have no pictures of my own knitting creations yet. I will leave a picture of a feral cat I found on the dock in Northern California. He seems to be saying and why aren’t you knitting yet? hmm