Easter is tomorrow. I have stocked up on my Peeps and Cadbury eggs and now I am looking for some last minute crafts.
I found some great tutorials from talented crafters.
- Betz White has a great tutorial on homemade cashmere bunnies. These bunnies look so soft and cuddley and her tutorial is easy to follow.
- The talented crafter on Molly Chicken has a tutorial on making a Easter Birdy- it even includes a baby chick.
If you don’t have time and are looking for some faster craft projects here are some paper crafts.
- Dtlk has a number of paper crafts such as 3D Easter Egg Craft, Easter Bunny Paper Craft, and they have a template to give your Easter eggs into a little Eggbert.
- Good old Martha Stewart has a cute template for a Bunny Garland.
- Ofcourse there was also a template for Baby Bunny ears. . I borrowed the idea and had Jack and Maya model their own sets.
Happy Easter Everybody!