Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s day so don’t forget to wear something green or you may have the unfortunate experience of some stranger pinching you.
I attempted to find some genuine Irish recipes but since I am not a fan of cabbage or lamb I chose to look at one of their famous beverages.
- Heat a stemmed whiskey goblet
- Pour in one shot of Irish Whiskey
- Add three sugar cubes
- Fill with strong black Coffee to within one inch of top and stir gently
- Top with Whipping cream (Do not stir in cream!)
- Pour favorite beer into mug and add
- 1-2 drops of food coloring