What a difference a year makes. Last year I grew about nine little tomato plants and then out of the blue seven of them died. This year I experimented with grow lights, soil, and fertilizer. As a result I now have over thirty two tomato plants. They are significantly bigger and healthier than the ones I grew last year. I started these indoors about six weeks ago. After four weeks they were getting so tall that I placed them in pots. This week, I just started the process of hardening them off. (The process of gradually introducing the plant to sunlight). I’ll probably continue putting them outside during the day and then bringing them inside at night until the end of March. In the mean time I’m going to try to find homes for my extra plants.