I can’t believe that Easter is only two weeks away. It feels like we just celebrated New Years. I usually don’t decorate for this holiday. However, I found this fun craft for kids on Family Fun.
It’s a fun way to decorate for Easter as well as interest your child in gardening. I’m not sure if I’ll tackle that one as I have so many seedlings outside and outside my house.
What you’ll need is
- Seedlings (Grass or another fast growing plant)
- Potting Soil
- Hollow Egg Shell
1. Crack the hollow egg on the small end and gently break off the pieces until you have a small bowl.
2. Fill it with potting soil and sprinkle with seeds.
3. Lightly cover with soil and keep moist.
4. When sprouts appear put in sunlight.
5. When seeds are mature paint eggshell.